Sunday 31 January 2016

Html Cleaner

Introduction

Cleaning html code by hand is a pain in the ...! But once in a while you just have to do it (well I do anyway). Unless you have a tool to do it for you. When finding the Html Agility Pack my prayers were answered. I quickly found the code for cleaning html code with this library (with a little help from google) at this place. I put it all in a Windows application which allows me to quickly access the function whenever I need it. Nothing fancy in the application (it was pretty much cut/paste from the two sources I have linked to, and then the simple interface.) No error checking... Nothing...!

Usage

Insert to html to be cleaned into the upper box. Modify the tags and the attributes to be deleted. Press the clean button. Copy the modified html code (the second box). That's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment